Brazilian Beauty Secrets Revealed
Brazilian women rate among the most gorgeous women in the world. However, the good news for the rest of us is that their secret is not only natural-born beauty or genes. If you're not Brazilian, then don't despair, you can use some of their beauty secrets to make the most of your natural gorgeousness...
Brazilian women follow a healthy and beauty regime that makes them envy of many women in the world today. By implementing some or all of these strategies you too can enhance your beauty and more importantly, you can improve your health dramatically too.
Drink a full glass of water the moment you wake up. Admittedly the taste is not too great but it will work wonders for your digestive tract. The other thing about water is that you should drink about 2 liters every day. Make sure you have bottled water with you wherever you go. If you start to feel peckish reach for the water and not the bag of crisps or a sweet. Water gets rid of toxins and does wonders for your skin tone it also makes for a great natural calorie free appetite suppressant.
- Exfoliate your skin regularly as this gets rid of dead skin cells and helps to rejuvenate your skin. Brazilian women exfoliate their skin with beach sand as it works best. It stimulates the skin and improves blood circulation too.
- If you like sunbathing, drink carrot juice before going out in the sun. The beta carotene works with the UV rays to produce a stunning tan. Carrot juice gives your skin a natural glow. If you do use SPF look for a lotion that contains carrot extract. Be careful not to spend too much time in the sun at once as too much sun will result in premature aging and that will defeat the whole objective.
- If you don’t like spending hours in the sun then buy yourself some self tan. Use it exactly as per the instructions on the container otherwise you’ll end up with a streaky and patchy tan.
Sun Sponge Custom Self Tan makes it much easier to get an even application, as it uses a sponge applicator. Pretty cool, right?
Add beetroot juice to your diet if you want that radiant skin look. Beetroot is riddled with antioxidants which help to create healthy shiny skin. Beetroot juice also promotes good blood circulation which makes you look and feel healthy.
Beauty On The Inside
They say that you are what you eat, and
- Brazilians live on beans and rice. Try a risotto with garlic and salt. They love cooked beans too. These carb rich mood foods must be the reason for their beautifully sunny disposition.
- Brazilians are not big on vegetables and focus their diets mainly on sausages, pork, beef, chicken and fish. They often slow roast these marinated or cured meats. Perhaps the fact that they look so good, is that they enjoy life to the full, without fear of what will happen if they ingest carbs or fats or meat.
- Sip antioxidant rich juices - they are good for your health and beauty. Look for acerola, graviola and acai-berry juice as these are extremely rich in antioxidants. Antioxidants fight free radicals which cause people to age before their time.
- Eat goji and acai berries as they taste great and are full of antioxidants. Eating foods rich in antioxidants will delay the onset of spots, wrinkles and all those other unsightly skin issues that we all wish to avoid.
Brazilian Outer Beauty Tips
Long term beauty is about adopting an holistic approach to your health. Here are some great health tips that will enhance your beauty and keep you younger for longer:
- Brazilians are incredibly active and they have regular body massages to maintain their fitness levels. Opt for the Brazilian body massage as this get rid of horrid cellulite and improve blood circulation dramatically. This massage increases overall general health and fitness while reducing stress, expunging toxins helping your body to avoid retaining water. There are so many health benefits to having a Brazilian body massage.
- Brazilians are known for their tight and toned bodies. The Brazilian butt lift is one such secret to their beautiful bodies. This technique was discovered by one Leonardo Carvalho and involves either injecting fat from other parts of the body into the butt or inserting a silicone or saline implant into the butt.
- Brazilian women share one flaw with the rest of us, and that is frizzy and curly hair. However, keratin protein infusions into curly and frizzy hair turns it smooth, sleek and shiny in no time. This technique is known as the Brazilian blow dry.
- The Brazilian bikini wax has become popular all over the world due to the fact that is is hygienic and neat.
These are some great ideas that you can implement starting today to get that Brazilian vibe going. The key is to start right away and be consistent. Good health and beauty is life long project so go out and enjoy the new you with a brand new lifestyle and loads of energy.
Share with your friends!
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.