Quick, Sneaky Tips for Gorgeous Eyes
Looking beautiful and gorgeous does not have to cost you lots of money. With a little ingenuity, you can bring out all your natural beauty and really wow the guys. Apply some of these beauty tips to your beauty regime if you want to look stunning everyday.
Apply These Tips To Look Your Best
- Dark rings and bags under the eyes make you look old, tired and haggard. First apply some baby bum cream or zinc ointment to the bags and leave it to draw in for 5 minutes, and then smooth concealer over the area. Be careful not to apply too much as this will only serve to accentuate the bags, lines and wrinkles. Use a liquid hydrating concealer and apply lightly to affected areas. You will make yourself look younger and awake in a matter of minutes.
- Use a flesh colored or white pencil to trace your inside waterline. It will reduce the dark pink to a more pale shade which helps to reflect the light. Some ladies use a white colored pencil, however it is advisable to use a flesh colored pencil for best results.
- Make your brows look fuller especially if you are older as brows do become thinner the older you get. You can make yourself appear to be considerably younger simply by making your brows look fuller. You do this by:
- Brushing the brows away from your face with a mascara brush.
- Use an angled brush to apply the color to the brows. Use two colors to give a more realistic look and brush the brows in short rapid strokes.
- Use the mascara wand to hide and any even out any darker areas.
- You can accentuate your brows by applying some concealer directly below the brows. The total time you will spend on this is 60 seconds and it will make you look years younger.
Use Your Hair To Brighten Up Your Eyes
Celebrities often tuck their hair behind one ear. This is not only a fashion statement, it is a trick to make their eyes look more beautiful and vibrant. It opens up the neck and face and makes you look younger.
Mix and match your mascara and don’t stick to boring old black and brown mascara. Be adventurous and go for a little color now and then. Another trick is to use colored false eyelashes as this really adds some sizzle to the way you look.
Watch this video to learn how you can create the ever-popular cat eye.
Leave us a comment and share the knowledge!