Weird and Wacky Celeb Beauty Tips
Conventional is good, but innovation is better. Today we look at some of the wacky and weird things that make celebrities stand out from us plain Janes.
1. Miranda Kerr uses lip balm
as a shimmery highlighter around her eyes to make them bigger and brighter.
2. Catherine Zeta-Jones keeps her hair looking full and shiny by dousing it in beer.
3. Denise Richards puts avocado on her hair for deep conditioning results. Need a less messy option? Try Kiehl's Creamy Eye Treatment With Avocado
4. Lady Gaga uses tape to remove sticky, stubborn stage eye makeup. (Try this with caution!)
5. Lisa Rinna uses a few drops of cinnamon oil in her lip balm for a plumped-up pout (but check for sensitivity before you follow this tip!).
6. Miranda Kerr uses a spoon instead of an eyelash curler
for a wide-eyed look. Warm it with the blowdryer first, but be careful not to let it touch your skin.
7. Emma Watson fixes mascara booboos using a cotton ball dipped into foundation, which both removes the mascara and conceals the skin at the same time.
8. Taylor Swift says: "Make up artists put on the red lipstick
, then blot it with a tissue, then they put powder over the tissue and sort of press it onto your lips. Then re-apply. It turns it into a stain that lasts much longer."
9. Lauren Conrad reduces puffiness by slicing up refrigerated potatoes and soaking them in water for a few minutes before placing them over her eyes for 15 minutes.
10. Cameron Diaz prescribes exercise, healthy diet, lots of water, lots of laughter, lots of sex - yes, sex.
11. Eva Longoria swears by fake eyelashes are her go-to beauty tip. Check out UH Supply's wide range of fake eyelashes
12. For curling hair, Zooey Deschanel prefers a roller set with a combination of rollers, such as Velcro on top and hot rollers at the bottom.
13. Emma Stone recommends moisturizing, sleep and working on the eyebrows.
Which tip will you try? Tell us by leaving your comment below. If you know anyone that will benefit from this, kindly share it with them.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.