Beautiful Hair Tips from Top Stylistst
Posted on September 22, 2014 by AUTHOR (edit in theme settings) | 0 comments
Tired of spending a fortune on haircuts, styling and expensive products to just have average-looking hair? Top celebrity stylists know that technique plays a vital part in taking care of your hair, and in today's post, they share their secrets.
- If you do your own color, steer clear of drastic changes. Stay within to 1-2 shades from your natural color instead.
- Hide your roots by creating a zig-zag parting, instead of a straight one.
- Only use sulphate-free shampoo on colored hair, as it doesn't contain harsh chemicals.
- Use a shampoo and conditioner that is suitable to your hair type. If you're unsure, ask your hairdresser.
- When you go for a haircut, show your hairstylist exactly what you want.
- Forbid your stylist from interfering with your natural hairline at your neck, as there are often crowns and it will grow out awkwardly.
- When you wash your hair, use a conditioner on the ends only, and rinse it out with cold water to seal the cuticles. This will promote a healthy shine.
- Use a comb to remove tangles from wet hair. Grab a handful at a time, working from the center to the ends and then from the scalp to the centre.
- Every night, brush your hair to evenly distribute the natural oils throughout the hair shafts. This will give your hair a healthy sheen.
- Use a hat or scarf to protect your hair from sun damage. Fix hat-head with a few shakes of the head. Run your fingers through your hair a few times to add volume and spray some hairspray on a natural-bristle brush. Now bend over to let your hair fall forward, and brush it from underneath.
- You can stop flyaway hair by spraying anti-static spray on your brush or comb, or by smoothing an antistatic dryer sheet along your hairline.
- If your hair is dry and prone to frizz, use only a wide tooth comb.
- Changing your parting can give your hair great volume and body.
- Make your blow-out last longer (and your dreams sweeter) by sleeping on a satin or silk pillowcase.